AceEMzyme Co., Ltd. is a bio venture company founded in 2017 by Professor of Dep. Of Biotechnology at Hankyong University.
Establishment Background and Necessity
Ginseng is a special crop that represents in Korea and is a representative source of health-functioning food. Among them, ginseng saponin is a very effective substance. Unfortunately, however, it is true that Chinese ginsenosides are imported and used for research on ginsenoside in Korea. In order to overcome this problem, the institute aims to develop a process that can produce a standard product of ginsenoside to be supplied to Korean and foreign researchers by extracting ginsenoside from ginseng, red ginseng and fermented red ginseng, separating, enzyme conversion, and refining. It will also develop gram units as raw materials for reagents.
Standard products, reagents, and kg irradiated saponins that the company wants to sell, are very expensive and their production costs vary greatly depending on how the process is organized. Although biological processes (extraction, separation, conversion, and refining) are difficult, they differ greatly in production yield and unit price depending on how they are optimized. To overcome this, we will continue to try to improve our processes. We will also attempt to optimize microbial culture for use in agricultural environments. We will also try to develop and produce enzymes for enzyme treatment of ginsenoside.
Specialized research field
1. Optimizing Ginsenoside Extraction in Ginseng
2. Optimization of the process of separation of ginsenoside PPT and PPD type
3. Ginsenoside Conversion Enzyme Screening
4. Optimize production conditions of Rare Ginsenoside Rg3, F2, Rh2, C-K, F1, Rh1 etc.
5. Optimizing the excitation conditions for each of the rare ginsenoside
6. Optimization of acid enzyme treatment conditions for standard product ginsenoside production
7. Optimize heteromeric ginsenoside separation conditions such as ginsenoside Rg4, Rg6, Rk1, Rg5, Rk2, Rh3, etc.
8. Optimized separation of ginsenoside-converting enzyme from fungi
Research project for 2018
Optimization production Process of Ginsenoside Standard Product
- Glycosidase enzyme screening for 40 kinds of Ginsenosides.
- Optimization production and fractionation process of isomer ginsenoside through acid enzyme processing process
- Optimization of chromatograph for gram unit/day production
Optimization of Production Process for Ginsenoside Reagents
- Optimized production process of 10 grams unit of Rh2, Rg3, C-K, F2, F1, Rg2, Rg1, Rh1 etc.
- Optimized conversion process for each substance to achieve 98% purity
Development of Microbial Agent for algae control Using Nitrogen Circulation
- Inorganicization of nitrogen ion in water system using ammonia oxide and de-sterilization (N2 conversion)
- Reduction of fish waste rate by real water tank test